Ocala Lung and Critical Care Assoc., Inc.
1834 SW 1st Ave Ste 101Ocala, FL 34471
Mon 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tue 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wed 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thu 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
...Where quality is synonymous with caring!
- The Pulmonologists of Ocala Lung and Critical Care Associates provide comprehensive care in treating all types of Pulmonary Diseases including: COPD, Shortness of Breath, Emphysema, Bronchitis, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Lung Infections, Lung Nodules and Lung Cancers.
Our primary resource is our staff of physicians...
- They are each board certified in Internal Medicine. Dr. Mitra and Dr. Kohli have resided in Ocala with their families since 1989 and 1990 respectively, Dr. Karunakara has resided in Ocala since 2003. Dr. Gogineni joined our practice in July 2008. Dr. Seevaratnam joined our practice in 2010.
- We have full time Critical Care RN's who assist the physicians in all hospitals. Our medical assistants are eager to help our patients whether they have a question, or need a prescription refill. Our clerical staff helps ease the patients burden by arranging all diagnostic testing and scheduling appointments.
- We at Ocala Lung and Critical Care strive to provide the patients with a relaxed and friendly environment. We believe that keeping the patient informed and educated on their condition, provides for better management of their health both short and long term. Our physicians are on staff at all 4 area hospitals; MRMC, ORMC, West Marion Hospital, and Kindred Hospital at MRMC. Dr. Mitra, Dr. Gogineni, and Dr. Seevaratnam are on staff at The Villages Hospital. Our patients will receive the highest quality of care whether it be a routine "check up" in the office, to having a serious illness requiring an Intensive Care Unit.
Our In-Office services consist of:
- X-ray facility
- Pulmonary Function Laboratory
- Arterial Blood Gas Laboratory
- Sleep Center of Ocala
Our Hospital Procedures consist of:
- Diagnostic Bronchoscopy
- Navigational Bronchoscopy
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS)
- Pleural (Pleurx) Catheter Placement
- Fiducial Marker Placement for Radiation Treatment
Our Sleep Lab...
- We also have an AASM Accredited Sleep Lab called Sleep Center of Ocala with 2 locations for diagnosis and treatment of various sleep disorders. Dr. Kohli, Dr. Mitra, and Dr. Karunakara and Dr. Gogineni are all Board Certified in Sleep Medicine.
Have an ID and password?
Here to view a fax?