Roaring Fork Neurology - Office Policies
* Our office is generally open between the hours of 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
*After 4:00 pm during the week, on weekends and on holidays, the answering service will take messages and relay them to Dr. Allen. This service should be utilized only for urgent problems that need resolution prior to the next scheduled work day. CALL 911 FOR EMERGENCIES.
* If you need renewals of your prescriptions, please call the office during regular working AT LEAST ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE. You may also ask your pharmacy to fax a request to (970) 422-7123.
* If you should need to cancel an appointment, please call 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment to avoid a $50 NO SHOW fee, collected at the time of your next appointment.
* At Roaring Fork Neurology, we maintain strict patient confidentiality according to HIPPA guidelines. A copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices is available at the office at any time.
* Dr. Allen is a provider for Medicare and most insurance plans. We provide insurance billing. Anything not covered by insurance will be your responsibility. Your insurance company may charge additional co-insurance, deductibles, and/or other financial obligations as determined by your insurance carrier will be billed to you upon determination, and you are expected to pay these upon receipt.
* You are responsible for notifying us if your insurance changes.
* We also have a cash discount policy for individuals who do not have insurance.