NEIGHBORHOOD ADULT HEALTHCARE
3409 SPECTRUM BLVD
SUITE 100Richardson, TX 75082
Mon 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tue 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wed 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thu 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Sat 8:00 am - 11:00 am
- Welcome to our practice. We provide comprehensive care to adults living in our community. Please take time to familiarize yourself with the way our practice works so that we can better serve you.
- We try our best to be on time but it is not always possible. We encourage that you spare extra time for your appointment
- Please bring all your prescribed medicines and over the counter supplements with you at each visit
- We ask that you contact your pharmacy one week before running out for refills and allow 48-72 hours for them to be processed.
- At the end of your visit, a follow up appointment will be advised. There is no way for us to remind you about your follow up if you chose not to make one. But be aware that your medicines will not be refilled if you do not make or keep your appointment
- Medicines cannot be refilled during after hours. Stolen or lost prescriptions for controlled substances cannot be refilled
- Please call us during work hours for appointments and leave a message if we are not able to answer your call.
- We use a robotic service to make reminder telephone calls. Please listen to the complete message before calling us.
- We will call or notify you about results via our Updox portal within a week. Please call us if you do not hear from us.
Have an ID and password?
Here to view a fax?