Pain and Spine Center of the Desert
Closed from 12:30 - 1:30 for Lunch
** Office hours subject to change due to COVID-19 public health emergency **
TELEHEALTH APPOINTMENTS: Please make sure you fill out the Follow-up appointment form under the FORMS tab before your appointment at least 24 hours prior to your appointment otherwise your appointment will be rescheduled and might be charged a $25 no-show fee.
The Pain and Spine Center of the Desert coordinates pain treatment plans that are individually designed for each of our patients. We offer a full range of treatments for chronic pain management, including diagnostic and therapeutic spinal injections and advanced pain therapies. Our commitment to excellence is reflected by the skills of our physician who is board certified and fellowship trained.
Our goals are to:
- Treat, if possible, the source of pain
- Promote healthy activities and preventative care
- Return patients to the most functional and productive lifestyle possible
- Coordinate multidisciplinary approaches, if indicated
- Provide cost effective care and minimize reliance on health care resources